Thursday, June 23, 2005

Crazy Chicago people.

So the other day I left my house and I took out the garbage, afterwards I was walking to my car and I kept hearing these bird-like noises. So I'm looking around trying to figure out where the bird is, when this lady comes around the corner, and that's when I figured out that the noises are coming from HER!!! She was walking along, looking all types of crazy making the same noise over and over, and smiling to herself. I was scurred, when I got closer to her, she looks at me and tells me that my outfit looks really nice on me. I think that hurt my feelings, she kinda looked like she may have been a crackhead. So when a crackhead tells you that your outfit looks nice, you should probably go home and change. I said thanks and continued to my car, figured I could risk it for a few errands.

Then I was driving in the heavy traffic down Michigan Ave and these ladies are walking down the sidewalk. One was wearing a red (actual red) wig, one was wearing a blond wig, and one was wearing a black wig. They were all wearing trench coats, no pants, and some very brightly colored pumps. I was scurred again, seeing as it was extremely hot outside and they were wearing coats.

I'm sure something else crazy will happen soon...I'll keep ya posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home