Thursday, July 07, 2005

A little more craziness....

I went thrifting yesterday and this crazy man followed me around the store (eventually I shook him and had to hide in different aisles to avoid him)...he wanted to tell me about all of his purchases, and his delivery was ...look at this puzzle i'm buying, you know what i won't be doing when i'm using it, wearing glasses, this one has big pieces, and this one is hard too, you know what i'll be doing when i work on this, taking asprin....so everything was "You know what I won't be doing with this," or "you know what I'll be doing with this." Then I went to the dollar store next door for a few things, and what do you know he needs to come in there two...i had to hide in the aisles again. Then I got in the slowest moving line ever...URG. I was in line for like 20 minutes, and there weren't that many people there. I went thrifting to find some old ties and some records, I have this idea for a shirt...and I wanted to make some record bowls for a few people...I only found one tie that looked decent, and somehow (these things only happen to me) they only had four records in the whole store, the last time I was there they had at least 50.

So my neighbor and I went to a different store today...found some ties, and some records, 2 purses, and I even got a dress and a skirt that I'm going to make some bohemian styled shirts out of. My neighbor makes shirts by hand, and is very talented at it. So he's helping me with them later on this week...whoo hoo...The purses are awesome, well one is basic black leather clutch with a black chain strap, and the other one is this huge woven basket with these 3d flowers on the front that says Alculpoco. It matches my new green dress/future shirt perfectly. I'll take pictures and post them once I get my outfit together.

Til then I'll post things I think are cute, like this dress for instance:


or this one :



They can be found on this site : http://www.phishin4kompliments.com/

BTW I put some shirts on cafepress for my animated cartoon (that's not quite done yet) The Adventures of Jayne Bondage, it's in progress, but I have a very basic trailer in flash here. http://www.soulcurve.com/episode1.swf

The shirts are available here : http://www.cafepress.com/taojb
That's all for now...ciao!

1 Comments:

Blogger Akesha said...

I really do like these dresses. I would like to do some dresses that complement the volutuos figure. (Like mine LOL)

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home