Monday, July 11, 2005

Stupid songs/videos and more...

First let me get the and more out of the way...do you ever not pay close attention to some words...for me I had an epiphany today when I realized that the reason they call stainless steel, stainless, is because it doesn't stain. I just dawned on me as I easily wiped the rust out of my kitchen sink left by a rusty cookie sheet. (I should probably buy another one of those, they should make those out of stainless steel too.

Now as for stupid songs. That Pimpin' all of the World song by Ludacris bothers me. How can you try to show your "pride" and admiration for african women while talking about pimping them and calling them hoes at the same time. That just doesn't make sense. Don't do me any favors dude, just stick to your whoremongering and leave the motherland out of this. Along with the other countries of brown people that you wanted to "showcase". URG!

2 Comments:

Blogger mschicamae said...

yeah i need to get some of those stainless steel sheets, I always get the cheap 5 dollar ones and the rust quick. I wonder what you'd have to do to rust/stain it.

Thanks for the info, very informative, I love stuff like this.

Yeah, I think I'm just sick of rap music, and there are so many racists on YH that are in denial. Like that thread I posted about the tshirts, where everyone was being all serious...I was just like as much racist stuff you guys throw around and I don't go off, I don't want to hear anyone not being able to take a joke. Yeah even though I'm not hispanic too, it offends me...and I was an ally to the glbt community in college, so I hate when the word fag and dyke are tossed around too. URG I hate people sometimes lol.

5:54 PM  
Blogger Akesha said...

I agree with most of what you just said in respect to rap; i don't want to think about stainless steel.

You forget that in every genre there are some questionable lyrics and taste that tend to dominate, but don't define the music and art of the music. Don't hate the genre... hate the industry baby!!!!

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home