Thursday, September 01, 2005

Job hunt | Music Videos | New singer Leela James | NOLA

I went to a temp agency on Tuesday to apply for work, they had me do various tests, and one was a typing test, which is no problem for me, I type 75 wpm...But they had me do it on a typewriter, it was like a flash back to high school. I'm glad I learned on a typewriter to start off, I wonder if younger people who haven't ever used a typewriter before would be slowed down. I guess the keys are in the same spot, but there was no word wrap lol. Gotta love word wrap.

Can anyone clue me in to how music videos are made. I'm confused as to how they sync up the vocals to the imagery so well. I used to think that they recorded sound when they recorded video when I was younger, but videos were much simpler then, now they're all extra involved with mini movies playing and stuff. So how do they sync it up so well? I guess I need to research this. This really began bothering me on that N'Sync Song that Justin Timberlake beat boxed at the end of...it was perfectly synced in the video, and I'm thinking that no one beat boxes the exact same way every time, do they?

Anyways...

Does anyone else think that Leela James sounds like Joss Stone, their voices are very similar. It's a weird voice. Doesn't look like it's coming out of her body, more believeable from Joss, which makes it even stranger.

Those poor people in New Orleans and areas of MS. I hope that everyone who's survived stays safe. I guess I can't complain about not having a job/money/etc, when these people just lost almost everything they own. So I'm thankful to God for what I have, it's not much, but it's better than nothing. Although I wish one of the looters would salvage a laptop and mail it to me, I really need one lol.

1 Comments:

Blogger mschicamae said...

Yeah but how'd they sync up that justin beatbox, can someone beatbox the same twice?

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home