Monday, August 15, 2005

Aaaaaaaaarg!

My car got booted :(...I have to pay like 900+ bucks to get the boot off...I'm going in tomororw...and of course I don't have that kind of money...Hopefully they'll take a downpayment. I have 10 tickets ...the tickets are for like tinted windows( i'm from indiana, and that's where i bought the car from)...not having a plate on the front of my car (again car's from indiana, didn't have holes in the front, I was told by the dmv to just put the plate in the back window) and I didn't have enought to pay someone to put the holes in (most places told me at least 60 bucks, I finally found some small place to do it for like 15 bucks)....not having a city sticker (when i moved here my landlady said i didn't need one) turns out she was talking about the neighborhood stickers and not the city stickers (she's not from here))...and for street cleaning parking (i don't leave the house everyday, so I never know when they're going to do it..they need a set schedule)...

I called them months before it got this bad to try to set up a payment plan when I only owed about 300-400 and they said they only give payment plans to people who owe over 600 bucks...they said i could pay on them, but my car will still get booted, so I didn't even bother...

URG and did i mention...Aaaaaaaaaaaaarg...

And of course since I just started working..I'm trying to catch up on all my bills (I was 3 mo behind w/my rent...) I had just paid it down to 1 month and now I can't pay the last one because of my car...of course my landlady is very upset about this :(. What to do, what to do...


Anyone know a way to earn between 20 and 50 dollars per day LEGALLY? That would help me out a lot.... I'll make sure to make a silly post to counter all this negativity....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home