Thursday, September 22, 2005

Long time no write!

But boy do I have some storys for you. And they're both NASTY...

Sept 15th...I'm on my way to my car to go to an interview that I had at i.c.stars which is a wonderful non profit organization. So obviously since I'm on my way to an interview I'm dressed business casual, slacks, long sleeve shirt...normal enough...So I see someone in a car driving by and they're waving, so I wave back (I always wave when people wave at me, so later on I don't have to hear...I saw you and wave, but you didn't wave back, acting like you're too good to wave.) So then the car pulls over, and waves at me to come over there, so I'm like well it must be someone that knows me...so I walk over to the car and there's this 70+ year old white guy in the car, so now I'm like he must want directions...so here's our conversation:

Nicold: Can I help you?
Old Creepy Guy: How far are you going?
N: I'm going to my car.
OCG: Oh, you have a car.
N: Yes, well that's nice of you to try to offer me a ride.
OCG: Where are you going?
N: I'm going to an interview.
OCG: Where at?
N: River North.
OCG: (Looking disappointed) Oh I was hoping we could spend some time together.
N: Do I know you? (I'm forgetful, figured maybe I knew him from somewhere)
OCG: No but I was hoping we could get to know each other. (if possible, looking even more creepy)
N: I'm so not that kind of girl dude...

And I walked away to my car....all I can say is EW!

Then on Monday Sept 19th...I went to another interview at the same place, and this time I decided to take the el...So about three stops in , this guy comes in the same train car I'm in by coming through the emergency door, the train wasn't very crowded then, but so I'm sitting in the seats that face each other, and he sits in a seat that's facing those seats, he sits down and opens the paper, and you know when riding the train and bopping to music, you look around, out the windows, at the other people on the train...and so I glance over near him and he scratches his privates...and of course I'm like why would I look right when he's doing that. EW...So I notice that every time I look in his direction he's not scratching, he's masturbating through his shorts. GROSS, and he only does it when I look in that direction, so he obviously wants me to see him, so I just ignored him. So he did this for like 20-30 minutes, and I started to get scared, because I thought he was going to get off when I did, and I didn't have on running shoes, and I didn't think I had my boxcutter, but I did...whew lol. Then he gets up about 5 stops before mine and goes and stands in front of the door, looking at me and licking his lips...GROSS! Did I mention that by this time the train was full, and while he was sitting down, I was the only one on the train who could see what he was doing...the only way other person that could have seen him is if someone else sat next to me which they didn't or if the guy that sat across the aisle from him DIDN'T FALL ASLEEP...dammit lol. Oh well luckily he got off about three stops before mine, I'm still grossed out. Perverts!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey baby, need a ride?
I'll drop you off to your car.

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home